Monday, August 13, 2007

Love Code

Hey Guys If you are a Daily on looker to either of my blogs or
if your are visting my blog for the first time
I think we should have a code
you know blog lingo
k so lets get started on making the code
remember this blog is all about where we come to talk about things we all want
or things that in general are happening in are life right now,
things we like and so on ....
so
BAD OR DISLIKE
gross * blahh
hate it * tie-tah (hate it backwards) = tighta
bad fashion statment * Run-a-way Fashion
on edge * iffy = Iff'n
not my style/not me * Ton-ma-Seal
LIKE ALOT OR LOVE
Love It * Lot-vet
Sooo Pretty * rety-o
couture * co-tre (without U's) = Coat-Tree
good job * Bravo = Brava
Cool Leave Comments and Tell me Wat you think about
the lingo for the blog
and you can add to it just tell me in the comment wat you want to add

4 comments:

Moose on the Loose said...

I'll be sure to remember that.Check out my blog!

Weekly Blogette said...

like th lingo. I use the word iffy actually, I rather like it. may I link you?the post was quite good.

the red monster said...

hey thankz for the support i get bored and things like this come to my head! its just for fun not a strict thing i mean i'm not going to yell at you if you dont use the words! i'll check your blogs and you can link me if you want & i'll link you back!

mismilcosas said...

Ohhhh! Funny dolls, i want one!!!
**